Sunday, May 23, 2010

Incredible India!

Chris and I were blessed to take yet another trip. I joined Chris at the tail end of his business trip in India. This was a trip we had been wanted to take for over a year, so we were very excited. We only had 4 days to site see, so we chose Delhi and Agra. We were just one city short from completing the golden triangle, but we were going to take what we could get. I’m going to try to cut back the length of this blog to save you all some time. The video below is a summary of our trip. If you want more details you can read the text below and also view our photos.

5 comments:

Kelly T said...

I love reading your blog and seeing the amazing adventures you are having! We have such crazy opposite lives, I LOVE reading and seeing all that you are experiencing!

Ian and Vanessa said...

Wow- so amazing!! I feel like watching the video is helping me to get to know Chris too- he seems like a great guy Mags, very happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

MISS MAGGIE XD
I can't add your facebook.

by karen lau

Anonymous said...

Can you believe it me all these years to notice you even had a blog on my contacts really enjoy reading it. You went to some wonderful places

Anonymous said...

I didn’t mean to publish anonymous it’s Nana Jeri